Welcome On Board
Learn to Sail – Share the Adventure & Fun
- Chance to explore the Turkish & Greek Coast from the sea
- Explore your own limits
- Have you ever cooked pasta in sea water? Slept under the stars? Used a fishline before?
- This is not only a vacation in the nature, you will be working with and be a part of the nature.
- Everyday, every moment another breathtaking view.
We are welcoming you to a unique sailing adventure this year!
Is it expensive?
Not anymore! Choose your date and join “Welcome on Board” group. You can be one person. Your cabin is ready. You will be a part of the teamwork, make new friends and have a great holiday!
Groups may be 6-8 people.
You may come by yourself or make your own group with friends/colleagues.
Is it Difficult?
No! You don’t need previous experience to join this sailing adventure. During the 1-week trip, you will take sailing training from our experienced trainer. There is no physical limit to be a part of this experience. All you need is to be able to swim and an adventurous spirit.
Am I Going to Work on Vacation?
This year vacation comes along with adventure. Normally an expensive hobby, sailing, is now affordable for everyone.
Our routes cover Turkish and Greek Coastline.
You may choose one of our guaranteed departure dates and join a group, or you can make your own group and choose your own date.
At nighttime, you can sleep either in your cabin or out on the deck.
You can sail anytime of the year. The most adventurous time is winter, the most preferred times are spring and summer and the most relaxing time is summer.
What Shall I Learn?
Safety and Preparation
Parts of the Boat
How Sailboats Work : Beginner
Sailing Directions : Beginner
Starting the Boat
Stopping the and slowing the Boat
Navigational Rules of the Boat
Dates & Prices
Single Supplement 650 Eur
- 7 Nights’ accommodation on board in DBL Cabin
- 1 Week basic sailing training with captain/trainer
- Training documents
- Daily breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Attendance certificate
- Welcome On Board t-shirt for each participant
- Fuel, service charges, docking charges
Price Does Not Include:
- Personal expenses
- Drinks on board
- Personal travel insurance (mandatory)